Test Your Spiritual
Quotient - III
1. What is the most powerful force in life
as told by Bhagawan Baba? Also, what is man’s greatest
2. After Lord Rama had killed the demon king Ravana, Lakshmana
and Vibhishana requested Rama to become the King of Lanka
as he rightfully won the kingdom after killing Ravana. What
did Rama do?
a) He accepted the kingdom of Lanka to the delight of the
people of Lanka and appointed Vibhishana as the special minister
to look after the day to day affairs of the kingdom and returned
b) He made Lakshmana the King of Lanka and went to Ayodhya
along with Mother Sita to rule over Ayodhya.
c) He refused to accept the kingdom of Lanka and made Vibhishana
the king of Lanka.
d) He became the king of Lanka and ruled over Lanka for 14
years before returning to Ayodhya, His motherland.
3. Baba often says that one must live in this world like
a lotus subsists in water. What is the message that He is
conveying through this analogy?
4. Try filling up the blanks in this famous saying of Baba
“Money can buy you a house, but not a ____
Money can buy you a bed, but not _____
Money can buy you a clock, but not _____
Money can buy you a book, but not _____
Money can buy you a position, but not _____
Money can buy you medicine but not _____
Money can buy blood, but not _____.”
5. What is the meaning of the term Sanskrit term “Avathar”?
6. We know that sage Vaalmeeki was the author of the great
epic Ramayaana. Why was Vaalmeeki called so? What was his
original name and profession?
7. Baba has described the most beautiful attire for a person
in one word. What is it?
8. We know that the famous biography of Baba
‘Sathyam Shivam Sundaram’ was authored by Late
Sri N. Kasturi. Can you now match these other famous books
on Baba with their respective authors?
| a) Loving God
|| i. Howard Murphet
| b) Living Divinity
|| ii. Joy Thomas
| c) Sai Baba – Man of Miracles
|| iii. Shakuntala Balu
| d) My Baba and I
|| iv. John S Hislop
| e) Sai Baba...Holy Man and the Psychiatrist
|| v. N. Kasturi
|| vi. Samuel Sandweiss
9. If the Vedas of the Hindus are in Sanskrit, in which language
is the sacred book of Muslims ‘The Holy Quran’
10. The two promises that Bhagawan Baba made to His mother,
Eswaramma, which He adheres even to this day are –
a) He will always wear red robe signifying holiness and never
cut His hair.
b) He will remain in Puttaparthy, His birth place, and travel
always by car within India along with His devotees.
c) He will always speak Telugu, His mother tongue and remain
d) He will always speak Telugu and wear a red robe like a
11. On which landmark occasion did Baba give Darshan from
the sky in a helicopter to the thronging multitudes gathered
in Prashanti Nilayam?
a) 60th Birthday Celebrations
b) 65th Birthday Celebrations
c) 50th Birthday Celebrations
d) 55th Birthday Celebrations
12. The Mahabharata war, we know, was a battle between the
Pandavas (the good) and the Kauravas (the evil). Who were
these Pandavas and why were they called so?
13. What is the sum and substance of ‘Karma Yoga’
or the Path of Action in the celebrated dialogue Bhagawad
14. Where did Baba stay when He visited the capital city,
New Delhi in the year 2000?
15. We know that Sage Veda Vyasa was the
author of the great epic Mahabharata. But who actually wrote
the Mahabharata while sage Vyasa dictated?
a) Lord Krishna
b) Sage Bharadwaja
c) Lord Ganesha
d) Sage Valmeeki