TEST YOUR SPIRITUAL QUOTIENT
1. What does Swami say the name 'Sai Baba' signifies?
A. The bringer of Peace.
B. The Divine Mother and Father.
C. The world teacher.
D. Truth and Justice.
2. What does Swami say the first 16 years of His life were characterized by?
C. Leelas - Divine Sport.
D. Meeting devotees.
3. Swami organized an international cricket match at Prashanti Nilayam to demonstrate unity and the playing of sport simply for enjoyment, without any financial incentives. A galaxy of stars including, Sachin Tendulkar, participated. In which year did this take place?
4. Jesus brought one of his disciples back to life after he had lain dead in a tomb for four days. What was his name?
5. In the Ramayana, sage Viswamitra initiates the young Rama and Lakshamana into two mantras, Bala and Athibala for their task in destroying the demons who were disturbing the Rishis. What two powers did the mantras bestow on the two princes?
A. To fly above the trees and to remain invisible.
B. To be able to hear each other at any distance and to be able to move like the wind.
C. To have superhuman strength and to withstand any blows.
D. To be able to stay awake and never to be bothered by hunger or thirst.
6. How did Krishna and Balaraama help their Guru Sandeepani, after he was bereaved with the death of his son?
A. They took their Guru to see his son in the world of the dead.
B. . They promised to make him happy by their love and good behaviour.
C. They brought the boy back from death and gave him back to their Guru.
D. They gave him special herbs which made him forget his sorrow.
7. How did Krishna explain the relationship He had with the Pandavas to King Dhritharashtra, the father of Kauravas, and why they were dearer to Him than the Kauravas?
A. That the Pandavas were like parts of His body.
B. That the Pandavas were the tree and He the roots.
C. That He was the sun and the Pandavas the planets.
D. That He was the very air in the Pandavas lungs.
8. There are two main paths in Buddhism. One is called Theravada - what is the name of the other path?
9. Sanathana Dharma lays down four goals (purusharthas) in the life of man. Three of them are Dharma (Righteousness), Artha (Wealth) and Moksha (Liberation). What is the missing goal?
A. Kama (Desire).
B. Prema (Love).
C. Sathya (Truth).
D. Ananda (Joy).
10. When does a Muslim utter this phrase "I begin in the name of Allah. Peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. O my Lord forgive my sins and open for me the doors of your mercy"?
A. Before eating any food.
B. Before sleeping.
C. At the end of the Ramzan festival.
D. On entering a mosque.
Dear Reader, did you like this quiz? Is it too difficult? Is it interactive enough? How does it help you? Please tell us at [email protected]