1. In which year was Sanathana Sarathi, the monthly magazine from Prasanthi Nilayam, inaugurated by Bhagavan?
2. What are the gods known as in the Shinto religion of Japan?
3. Recently Swami blessed the city of Chennai with the holding of an Athi Rudra Maha Yagnam in His divine presence. When did this take place?
A. January 2007
B. December 2006
C. March 2006
D. February 2007
4. Which religion teaches the principle of Yin and Yang?
5. How did Lord Krishna leave this world?
A. By natural means i.e. old age.
B. Through deathly combat with a demon.
C. By disappearing into thin air.
D. Through a poisoned arrow.
6. The Jewish faith has one day set aside each week for rest and spiritual pursuits. What is the name of this day?
C. Bar Mitzvah
7. One of Bhagavan's most popular acronyms is taken from the word WATCH where W refers to ____; A refers to Actions; T refers to Thoughts; and H refers to Heart. What does the W refer to?
8. What is the name of the Indian emperor who converted to Buddhism and helped to spread that religion around the world?
B. Chandra Gupta I
C. Pulakesi I
9. From which religion's sacred book does the following passage come from? Do not argue with the People of the Book unless it is in the politest manner, except for those of them who do wrong. Say: "We believe in what has been sent down to us and what has been sent down to you."
A. The Christian Bible
B. The Jewish Torah
C. The Muslim Koran
D. The Sikh Guru Granth Sahib
10. How does Swami explain by analogy the principal of Brahman ever present in the Universe?
A. By way of paper coming from wood.
B. By way of a garland strung on a thread.
C. By way of oxygen present in air.
D. By way of sound present in speech.
Dear Reader, did you like this quiz? Is it too difficult? Is it interactive enough? How does it help you? Please tell us at [email protected]